Wednesday 14 December 2016

Very first blog post!

I finally started it!


I know what you're thinking- oh just another "wannabe" blogger, i guess that in a way is true; however i have been interested to start this for a very long time and have never found the spare time to do so and i can now FINALLY say that i have some spare time to get this started! What kind of cliche first blog post would this be without a rundown of myself and what my blog is going to be about?????!

About me:





I am eigtheen and currently a professional writing student at city of Glasgow college. I have always kept my life written in a journal so why not take it online???? My passion's include writing (obviously), mainly a short story enthusiast which circles around dark topics mostly but Journalism interests me too. I have a major passion for all things make up and beauty! My hometown is based in the Highlands and although it is difficult sometimes studying and living away from home, (missing friends and family) -  Glasgow is very much a second home to me now and i would be lost without it! I play guitar in my spare time and have a very crazy obsession with Ed Sheeran, pasta, panda's and inspirational quotes but apart from that- it's pretty much me in a nutshell. Like most people i have had struggles, down days (and amazing ones too) and i pride myself on making people happy and smile and i hope i can share every cry, laugh and smile with everyone and in turn help other people too.


My Blog: 







I want to make my blog interesting, realistic and more than anything fun! i want people to be able to read my blog posts and get something from it- whether they relate to my daily struggles and personal thoughts and opinions, find inspiration from my writing or find an amazing product through my recommendations. My blog posts will focus on writing, beauty and my daily life in general. That is my goal, however, i feel a blog naturally takes it's own lead and i am open to seeing where this all takes me; I know already blogging is going to be my new favourite hobby it's a writers dream! I feel a good blog has a good mixture of things and i hope my blog can achieve this! well if you have made it this far thank's for reading and i look forward to posting more soon. I have attached my social media links to my page so give them a wee follow if you like :)


Tasha Hall x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment